I just matched to UChicago or UChicago NorthShore, what do I need to know?


Box Accounts


GME Handbook 2023-2024


Sign Up for Everbridge Emergency Notifications
  • Medical Center employees (including residents and fellows) – validate your contact information in Oracle (click the “Company Single Sign-On” option to log in) using the document linked here as a guide.
  • BSD employees should update their contact information in the Member Portal. Use this BSD employee document as a guide.


Patient Safety Event Reporting – UCM
  • Use the online UCM Event Reporting System
  • Leave a message on the Patient Safety Hotline at 2-5544
  • For sentinel events or to speak with a Risk Manager, page the Risk Manager on Call (RMOC) at 188-1241


Manage My Retirement Contributions Through TIAA


W-2 & Payslips
  • Current Employees: Navigate to Oracle Cloud. Click “Company Single Sign On” and complete authentication. Select Pay and Year-End Documents (W-2) or Payslips
  • Former Employees: A copy will be mailed to the address on file in ORACLE for you. Also, if you set up a personal email address in ORACLE prior to leaving, you will be able to access your W-2 online. You will need your UChicago ID (series of numbers followed by a single letter). If you do not know your UChicagoID, please email GMEOffice@uchicagomedicine.org to request it. Access instructions.


  • Forms will be mailed by Benefits prior to the deadline. They will be mailed to the address on file in ORACLE.


Where do I send my employment (not training) verification forms (e.g. PSLF or loan forms)?
  • email forms to HRServices@uchicagomedicine.org.
    • Current employees: Make sure to include your employment start date (start date on your first contract) and send the request from your hospital email address for best results.
    • Former employees: make sure to include your full dates of employment in the communication to HR and state clearly that you are no longer employed by the institution and should be contacted via the personal email address they provide in the submission.


Where do I send my training verification requests?
  • Training verifications, including those for licensure, should be directed to the program coordinator.
  • Training verification requests sent to GME will be forwarded to the appropriate coordinator for completion.


How can I get my Claims History/Malpractice Coverage History?
  • UCMC-based residents/fellows – Medical Legal Affairs: Phone: 773-702-1057; Fax: 773-702-9310, or Email: Ana Rios-Rico at Ana.Rios-Rico@uchicagomedicine.org
  • NorthShore-based residents/fellows – You will obtain this from NorthShore.


Where can I get my Employee Health Records?


Am I enrolled in Medicare (PECOS) & IL Medicaid (IMPACT)?


Where can I find other forms and resources?
    • Access GME information and forms via UChicagoMedicine Box GME Office Information and Resources. Login required.
      • Resident/Fellow access instructions: Click the link above, follow prompts to log in. Note for NorthShore-based residents and fellows – you may not be able to access Box while connected to a NorthShore network.
      • Program Director and Coordinator log in instructions: Log in to your UChicagoBox account. Then copy and paste the folder URL into the browser where UChicagoBox is open.


Where’s my Zoom Account?
    • All zoom accounts have transitioned to uchicago.zoom.us. Login with your standard SSO login required.