Town Hall for Residents and Fellows on Medical Campus Safety – Monday, November 13, 2023 | 5pm via Zoom
Join Krista Curell, EVP and Health System Chief Operating Officer, and Judd Johnson, VP of Enterprise Facility Operations, EHS, Parking and Public Safety, to discuss medical campus safety. Updates will be shared and the GME community will have an opportunity to raise concerns, ask questions, and share ideas.
We encourage every program to send a representative to this zoom session
A calendar invite will be sent to all UCM-based residents and fellows which includes the zoom link.
Selected UCMC, Pritzker, UChicago Events
Research in Medical Education (RIME): Implementing an Opioid Use Disorder Rotation for Learners
December 7, 2023 | 12:15-1pm via Zoom
Presenters: JP Murray, MD, Clinical Associate of Medicine and Mim Ari, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine
A Selection of Ongoing Series
- 2023-2024 MacLean Center Annual Lecture Series schedule is available here: https://macleanethics.uchicago.edu/events/seminar_series/
- View past lecture series presentations on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MacLeanCenter
- UChicago Center for Healthcare Delivery Science and Innovation (HDSI): https://hdsi.uchicago.edu/events/list/
- Join the HDSI mailing list here
- UChicago Faculty Development Program –Full listing of events: https://facultydevelopment.uchicago.edu/events/
- no upcoming events, check back in the future!
- UChicago Diversity & Inclusion Events can be found here